Yes, I love awesome quotes!! And here are a few, which I will add to over time:
“Blessed are the weird people–poets, misfits, writers, mystics…painters & troubadours–for they teach us to see the world through different eyes.” ~ Jacob Nordby
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
“I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.” William Ernest Henley
- “Whether you think that you can, or that you can’t, you are usually right.”– Henry Ford
“You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?’” George Bernard Shaw
“Imagination rules the world.“– Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.”– Jimi Hendrix
- “The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” ~ Aristotle
- “Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.”
- “If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present. “~ Lao Tzu
“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
~Buddhist Laws of Karma~
“Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.”
~John F. Kennedy
- Here are more quotes in my Pinterest gallery: